General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search for who closed a ticket

It would be very helpful to have the availablity to search for who closed a ticket, not just opened it. (In terms of pick-up orders specifically). For both reports, and in the orders section when choosing a specific server

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Taking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for new order notification. A sound that can be played when an online order comes in.

During the day when we are doing prep we need a sound to be played when an online order comes in so we know it has appeared. Currently, this can be done with an email notifier, but it seems simple to add this as an option to the software directly. Speakers required of course.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selective printing of inclusions

It would be super nifty if we could tell Thrive which inclusions to print instead of the all or nothing per item that is available now. For example, we have a vegan tex mex pizza that has 8 inclusions. We need all of the inclusions in there so the correct buttons are selected on the menu but there is only one inclusion that the kitchen regularly misses or has questions about. An 8 inclusion printed ticket (especially if there's other items on the ticket) can cause readability issues for a busy make table.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Countdown Dough

My dough takes 24 hours to make, therefore I have a limited amount on hand each day, some days customers will run me out of one type and size. I need a count down for each type of dough and size of dough ball that can be modified daily based upon what the production crew made the day before

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve actually completed development on this feature for an upcoming release which will be in beta later in Q1 of 2019. We will update this issue when it is available. Hopefully this will be of help to you!

Regards,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product Team.

5. I would like to see 3rd party scheduling integration with a company like Jolt or When I work.

These companies do much more with scheduling than just simply allowing us to make a schedule like allowing time off requests, shift swapping, work chat, etc. The thing I hate doing is after I create the schedule, I have to copy it over into Thrive so that all the time clock features work. It would save me time every week if it could automatically copy over.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Employees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update on this, we have partnered with 7 Shifts for scheduling. We will be working on the integration in the fall of 2020. If you are interested in getting started with 7 Shifts sooner than that feel free to reach out to us & we can put you in contact with them.

6. Log in without clocking in?

Is it possible to log in without clocking in? There are a few rare occasions where as a manager I'd like to check out upcoming deferred orders or access other manager functions without being on the clock. Thanks!

-Kyle,
    Quatro's Pizza

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Since clocking in sets your job type, which tells the POS some key info about how to behave, you must clock in to log on. However, you can set an employee record as “Exempt from payroll” which will not count them as “on the clock” and won’t show them on payroll reports. You may want to create a 2nd log on with this setting for those times you want to log on without clocking in.
    Thanks,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product Team.

7. Different lead time depending on order type.

We obviously need more lead time for a delivery order than a pickup order. We're forced to set our lead time for deliveries, so what happens quite often when it's busy is the deferred pickup orders get made way too early.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Order Taking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with Square in driver app for mobile card processing.

I spoke a few of you at the pizza expo about mobile card processing integration and you were explaining to me the difficulty of finding hardware that would keep the processors happy and be cost effective for the restaurants at the same time. Well why not partner with square? Their card swipers are very inexpensive. They don't require any type of contract to start processing with them, they just take their percentage of fees out of each transaction. If you made it some kind of add on to the driver app, I'm positive there would be lots of delivery restaurants…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delivery / Drivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TAKE DEPOSITS ON DEFERRED ORDERS

WE OFTEN TAKE DEFERRED ORDERS FOR LARGE EVENTS AND THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT THAT RUNS RIGHT AWAY AS APPOSED TO PENDING UNTIL THE DEFERRED DATE, THE BALANCE LEFT SHOULD RUN ON THE DEFERRED DATE.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would you make the F for Fractional a circle with a line through it displaying 1/2 to make it easier for employees to find on own?

Fractional is to defining in this industry and easier to the kids hired to just see a fraction. If you can make the button round like a pizza and use 1/2 in the center. It becomes easier for your staff to navigate by themselves.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was wondering if we could make an option for orders to say "Paid" instead of "Not Paid" after you coupon an order out?

When you coupon out an order it will say Not Paid beacuse there was no cash tendered, although the order is already taken care of. Is there any way for it to say Paid??

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nick
    Thanks for the suggestion. Definitely makes sense that you would want that to say Paid. I’ll put it on the list to review – we have plans to do some revamping of printing in the next few months so this would be good to tackle at that time.
    Regards,
    Duessa & Thr!ve product team.

12. I CAN NOT CHANGE ORDER TYPE WITHOUT VOIDING THE CREDID CARD

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU MAKE A MISTAKE ON THE ORDER TYPE, (LET'S SAY THE ORDER SHOULD BE DELIVERY ORDER AND YOU MAKE IT AS TOGO)AND THE CLIENT PAID FOR IT WITH CREDIT CARD, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE ORDER TYPE WITHOUT VOIDING THE CREDIT CARD

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Credit Card Slips

Standard industry now has customer name on the slip when the card is swiped. Ours isn't capturing this. Can this be fixed? Plus can each slip have which terminal it came from please?

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to add a minimum amount the online order has to be for each delivery zone

We have 5 zones for delivery, The higher the zone the more the customer needs to order for us to deliver there, because they live further away. Letsget enabled me to set minimums, but, support just told me Thr!veonline wouldn't allow minimums

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Order screen names in drop down box "orders for server"

The name in the drop down box sould only be the names of selected job types not all employees. Example is, only employees who take orders (servers / bartenders) should be the only names in that drop down box and prep cooks or janatorial or staff who dont take orders should not be listed there.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Intergrate with QuickBooks

Most small businesses I know use QuickBooks Fianacial software. It would be great to have the sales and labor(Payroll) be intergrated for ease of operations.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We should be able to Select the Amount of wings before asking if they ask for type, sauce and extra sides

Sometimes we can select the amount, but it disappears when you add all the items that go with the wings. This also happens on the Pizza Screen. Choosing the Size or Amount first should be the first thing to do.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Credit Card Transaction Fees Deduction for Driver Tips

We would like to be able to deduct the credit card transaction fee from the tip portion of the drivers delivery ticket.
    (eg. Lets say a driver recieves a $10 tip on a delivery that is paid by Credit card right now when cashing out the driver recieves the whole $10. The average credit card fees for any transaction is right around 3%. We are looking at recoop the 3% when cashing the drivers out on the tip portion of the transaction not the whole ticket. Most states allow this by retail food establishments, almost all bars and sitdown restaurants…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delivery / Drivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Promise Times on Order Screen

We were hoping we could add a promise time line on the order screen. We do a lot of timed orders for pick ups and there is currently no way to tell timed pick ups from normal pick ups. On the dispatch screen you can just look at the delivery promise time to tell the timed deliveries from the normal ones. We wanted to have the same feature on the order screen. Thanks

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base