Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

55 results found

1. If I had to pick one modification that I would like to see on thrive, that would be to have the thrive online charge a certain percentage

If I had to pick one modification that I would like to see on thrive, that would be to have the thrive online charge a certain percentage when the order is paid for with a credit card. I would make a value at the locatlion level, from 0.00 to 99.99 that would automatically charge the ticket. 0.00 would be used by your customers that do not wish to have a Credit card Service Charge, where I myself might want 3.25% of the bill. And although we would be starting at 3%, having the .xx gives us a little more flexibility…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Delivery zones

I would like to block my employees from being to change the delivery zones!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Configuration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a way to set a requirement for a miminum count?

Is there a way to set a requirement for a miminum count? I have a requirement that the cust must pick 2 choices, butttt, because they might want to pick 4 choices, I have that requirement set at 0. If I made it 2, then they could only pick 2.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. menu working 3

This is also associated with one of the previous suggestions. On The requirements, It would be nice to be able to group like requirements together. In my system, I have ckn dnrs. 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, and 25 piece. Each started out with 4 sets of requirements which were built all at one time. So those are grouped together. 3 weeks later, we had to add 2 more requirements to each of the numbers above. Those were added to the bottom of the requirement lists. We then have 25 other requirements for other items all added to the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. help with menu

If one wants to add anything to a requirements, Normally, they go to the item they are working on, select the requirements tab on the top, that shows what requirements are on that item. They show up on in the bottom right box on the screen. Then, when you decide which requirement from that list you want to modify , you need to find that same requirement on the left then override and then the item requirements appear on the top right box. This is where that gets changed. My suggestion would be that instead of finding the exact same…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. see below

When building this suggestion, It prompts for a category, I was looking for a menu change, but neither menu or other is in the dropdown. I suggest you at least add other to the category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. menu working

When I go into the config/menu, and select a menu page that has item buttons on it, when I select a button, on the right is the button setup screen. Half way down the screen is the Item Options which I think basically points to the item that we want associated with the selected button. When I am building the button, identification of where that item is at, isn’t a big problem. My suggestion is that on that button setup page on the right, below the item options the path to that item is shown. Even if the item was…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow toppings to be set up with requirements.

Currently, requirements can only be set up on items that are built with item based pricing. I would like to have requirements built in to topping based pricing as well. One case where this would be useful, for example, is in adding salads with topping based pricing, and adding a salad dressing as a requirement.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. menu working

I was adding a new page to my menu (basically for modifiers), so I went to the bottom of the menu screen in manager/config/menu and created a new page. I called it salad modifiers. I wanted to put it below the current salad tab. So I went to do a sequence on it. Nothing except the main menu button was visible. So I put in a case asking for someone to help me fix this. Someone thru some programming effort, went thru and checked the Visible box on each page on my menu. Then, I could sequence the page where…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SCREEN'S KEEP SHRINKING

WHY DO THE WHOLE IMAGE OF THE SCREEN KEEP GETTING SMALLER AND NO ADJUSTMENT WE DO HAS A EFFECT.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ANY EMPLOYEE CAN CHANGE THEIR BOSSES FINGER PRINT TO THEIR'S!

Fix the MAJOR Bug that allows a lesser security level employee (non MANAGEMENT) to change their managers finger print the theirs! All the boss knows is their finger print is not working... Really bad!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for new order notification. A sound that can be played when an online order comes in.

During the day when we are doing prep we need a sound to be played when an online order comes in so we know it has appeared. Currently, this can be done with an email notifier, but it seems simple to add this as an option to the software directly. Speakers required of course.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Countdown Dough

My dough takes 24 hours to make, therefore I have a limited amount on hand each day, some days customers will run me out of one type and size. I need a count down for each type of dough and size of dough ball that can be modified daily based upon what the production crew made the day before

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve actually completed development on this feature for an upcoming release which will be in beta later in Q1 of 2019. We will update this issue when it is available. Hopefully this will be of help to you!

Regards,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product Team.

14. TAKE DEPOSITS ON DEFERRED ORDERS

WE OFTEN TAKE DEFERRED ORDERS FOR LARGE EVENTS AND THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT THAT RUNS RIGHT AWAY AS APPOSED TO PENDING UNTIL THE DEFERRED DATE, THE BALANCE LEFT SHOULD RUN ON THE DEFERRED DATE.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Credit Card Slips

Standard industry now has customer name on the slip when the card is swiped. Ours isn't capturing this. Can this be fixed? Plus can each slip have which terminal it came from please?

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Order screen names in drop down box "orders for server"

The name in the drop down box sould only be the names of selected job types not all employees. Example is, only employees who take orders (servers / bartenders) should be the only names in that drop down box and prep cooks or janatorial or staff who dont take orders should not be listed there.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Promise Times on Order Screen

We were hoping we could add a promise time line on the order screen. We do a lot of timed orders for pick ups and there is currently no way to tell timed pick ups from normal pick ups. On the dispatch screen you can just look at the delivery promise time to tell the timed deliveries from the normal ones. We wanted to have the same feature on the order screen. Thanks

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. fractions

When Modifying a pizza ( lets use a supreme pizza for example) if you fraction the pizza to make one half of the pizza no mushrooms the ticket will print saying all over no mushrooms half with mushrooms. This should be corrected or we should possess the abily to change this option. Changing the ticket to simply say one half no mushrooms would creat less confusion.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gratuity Calculator SHOULD BE LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIP AND ON THE CREDIT CARD SLIP for the customers see the amounts.

On the location that it is configured right now, doesn't allow the customer see the sugered amount. please relocete them to the bottom of the receipt and the credit card slip

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Configuration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Round up to the minimum delivery amount

Have the system round up to the minimum delivery amount, even if the customers does not want to add anything else. for example the customer wants just a small pizza that costs $7.99, the minimum delivery amount is $10. let the system add the difference if the customer doesn't wish to add anything else. and yes, there are a lot of tthose kinda customers out there

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base