I suggest you ...

Bad Delivery Address Blacklist

We are a restaurant that delivers everywhere in our city and over time we've developed quite a few problem addresses we do not want to deliver to. While it is possible to block delivery to an existing customer it does nothing to protect us when a bad customer calls in with a new phone number and we create a new customer record with the bad address. I would like to see a delivery blacklist created that would not allow a new customer record to be created for a bad address. This would go a long way to help protect our drivers but allow us to continue to offer business to areas of the city that other pizzerias won't.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Darren Fox shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt Ulrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also love this feature Darren! but I would like it to be implemented into the online ordering functions as well! We have a area where we don't deliver to certain houses that we have tagged in the store as a bad area so we note the accounts in the store. BUT the customer keeps creating new accounts with the same address either in store or online. There needs to be a way to prevent certain address from ordering Online and in store! This is a major safety feature we need to put in place for my employees and drivers!

Thanks
    Matt Ulrey
    Flyers Pizza & Subs

Feedback and Knowledge Base