Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

63 results found

1. Online Order Notes- WARNING

Online notes is an issue (people typing in ADD Shrimp, etc) IF you are not using a dot matrix printer priming two colors notes re hard to see that are typed in. BUT there should be a " Warning : You may be charged an upcharge the requested typed into the field. " This is a pain, you have to call them and choose between them saying not to the upcharge or yes , either way its not fun and giving the customer the best service. I think a warning will say we will do it but there will be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able tturn off some of my delivery area during a snow storm.

We have 7 delivery zones. I would like to be able to turn off some of them when we have ice on the roads because it takes too long to get to these customers.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a credit card fee

Have an option to charge a percentage to recoup credit card processing fees. I see square and hunger rush are able to do it.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make an entire category out of stock instead of individual items

It would be helpful in certain situations (pizza) if you could make the whole category unavailable instead of going through every item in the category. A specific location has two different styles of pizza, they might run out of one of them and need to remove it online, if they mark the category not available they have to sign in to TOL to add the category when it is available again. If the category could be out of stock then it would save a lot of time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    Thanks for the suggestion. Our newest version which is now in beta, 8.1, has a revamp of the Out of Stock function which allows you to mark a category out of stock as well as individual sizes or styles. Once this is out of beta and in limited release, we’ll reach out so you can check it out!

Thanks,
    Duessa & Thrive Product Team

5. Allow cash orders to be prohibited through website ordering portal

We have not been accepting cash orders since COVID, but we received a cash (deferred payment) order through the online portal tonight. Is there a way to turn that option off, and require prepayment for all online orders?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show Deferred Orders with Their Promise Time on the Dispatch Screen

Deferred orders always complicate route making, especially when drivers have to route themselves. They have no way of knowing an order is deferred until they assign it to themselves and see it on the ticket. Please add someway to show a delivery order is deferred and what it's promise time is.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit customer notes from the front end

I would love to see the ability to edit customer notes from the Frontend. Once a note popup is no longer valid I have to write down the customer phone number, go into the Backend, search the customer, open notes, uncheck the popup box, save, and then go back to the customer in the Frontend.

It would be so very nice if an employee with proper security clearance could disable the popup or edit the note by just clicking an edit button in the customer account on the front end. Pretty please?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Darren,
    Good news, we’ve revamped the customer module in our 8.1 version (now in beta) and this does allow the ability to edit the notes from the frontend (in fact, all customer management is done in the same place).

We’ll be sure to reach out to you when the timing of this beta release is right for your location!

Thanks,
    Duessa & Thrive product team

8. Be able to mark a particular style crust for a particular size out of stock

We have three different styles crust for each size pizza. Sometimes we are out of a particular style crust for a certain size, but not all sizes. For example, we may be out of 7" pan crust, but have other styles of crust still available for 7", and also have other sizes still available in pan crust. Would be nice to be able to be out of 7" pans but still have the others available, instead of having to call customers when order takers forget or online orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chuck,
    We’ve expanding this feature to allow for out of stock by size / crust in our new 8.1 version, which is currently in beta. I’ll put you on the list to beta test as soon as it is ready for the next stage, probably a few weeks.
    Thanks,
    Duessa & Thrive product team

9. Remove Credit Cards saved in Thrive Online

Need a way to remove cards. I have different cards with the same last 4 digits but different expiration dates and security numbers. Pick the right card is just guessing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    Thanks for your comments. You can manage saved credit cards by clicking on the “Profile” link at the upper right of the site. This will take you to a page where you can delete your saved cards.

Regards,
    Duessa / Thrive Product Team

10. trouble tickets

Suggestion: I would like to see something set up (although it might already be set up to) allow the following.
    When I submit a trouble ticket, lets just say it comes to be #12345 and you folks work it and close it. But, lets say it is not complete to my understanding. I know I can add another comment to the ticket, but that doesn’t mean it gets read since you closed it. So today, I need to create another ticket #12379 which says my concerns. This is the only way you know that I still have a problem. You…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your suggestion about support tickets.

We’ve recently made some adjustments to how case comments work. When a comment is entered by a customer after a case has been closed, it then returns the case back into status: O-Callback.

If you use the Reopen button in our support portal, it does not open the existing case but clones the case and opens a new one for tracking purposes.

So feel free to add comments to a closed case if you prefer!

Thanks,
    Duessa & Thrive support team

11. show address on order screen

Many times we get a call from a customer checking on the status of their delivery. It would be nice to go to one place, like the order screen where we could find their ticket via there address quickly so we can ascertain the status of their food delivery. Going to the delivery screen doesn't always have the data we need to answer the customer. Maybe on deliveries, under the type (which is delivery) you could put line 1 of the address. xxx main street. That should give us enough to located the ticket and determine it's status.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There needs to be a report available that shows the CREDIT CARD SALES and CREDIT CARD TIPS of all servers for the day. Is this possible?

For tax purposes in some states, servers are required to report cash sales and cash tips as well as credit card sales and credit card tips. At this time, we have to manually add all of these numbers together. A single report to access this information would be quite helpful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UP SELLING Tracking by cashier

If you are going to grow, having up selling contests are a key way and something ALL the big guys do. Really surprised this is not even a suggestion yet! PLEASE VOTE and PROMOTE!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding pics to menu items is the worst in the business.

First of all, the pics to choose from are smaller then a postage stamp to see. Secondly, I need to scroll threw 1000's of pics to get to the one that is close to what I am looking for. I suggest a few things. Give me the ability to type in a search criteria that will get me closer to what I am looking for (for example Seafood, or Fish dinner). Secondly, give me the ability to add my own pictures (like online thrive) has so I can select them. These don't need to be in any sequence, but rather…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks! We agree, the menu pics process is in need of a complete overhaul. The good news is, we’ve recently completed a whole new approach to menu management, which combines the image manager for the POS & online into a much more user friendly tool. It’s called Thrive Control Center and is available with the 8.1 version of Thrive, which is going into beta this month. I’ll put you on the list as a potential beta tester when the time is right!

Thanks,
    Duessa & Thrive Product Team

15. Ability to add a surcharge to credit card transactions

Would like to automatically add a % surcharge on credit card transactions.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. would it be possible to have the items automatically grouped together no matter what order they were initially entered in?

For instance sometimes we get orders with 12,15, or even 17 items on it. Several salads burgers sandwhiches and dinners but since they print in the order they were entered it forces the cook to scroll through the entire ticket several times trying to find a way to coordinate the items. Like how many burgers and what tempurature which one gets bacon.. But if they were grouped together the eye has an easier time when it doesn't have to eliminate irrelevant information and cooks can better strategize just how to tackle such a big order. Please let me know if…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,
    We definitely have options to group like items together. This is configured in Printer Ticket, choose the type of ticket you are using (Production or Receipt) and the Body, and then for Items you can choose “Item Sort Order” or “As Entered”. The “Item Sort Order” option should be what you want.

There is also an field you can turn on for the body of the ticket called “Separate tag along items”. This would group the pizza/calzone/stromboli on the cooks ticket into a separate section at the bottom.

I’ve reopened the support case that you entered on this topic and asked the team to look at it again to make sure we get this resolved for you!

Regard,
    Duessa & Thr!ve product team

17. Why Can't we Integrate Google Analytics Yet?

Google Analytics is used by almost the entire customer base you work with yet when I called to integrate it I was told simply no, it does not work and there are zero plans to offer this critical integration. Why is this an issue? It's so basic, that there should a place inside Thrive to just cut and paste the code we need. Yet we are left in the dark as to how people interact with our Online ordering and many other data points critical to our continued success. Something this simple should have been in the first release or…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. EDIT POS SYSTEM

LUNCH MENU ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE RUNG IN AFTER 4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve got 2 ways for you to limit your lunch specials by time.

If your lunch specials are specific items, you can organize them on a menu tab, and limit the hours that tab is visible.

If you are using coupons to discount items as a lunch special combo, you can limit the hours those coupons are applicable.

Our technical support department can assist you in learning how to set up either of these restrictions!

Thanks,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product Team

19. Asking how much tips they got after clocking out

It used to appear after clocking out to all the employees asking to declare there tips but now it just clock out and that's it and the problem that i change it everyday in the payroll details to everyone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Employees  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! We have an option to require employees to declare tips, this is set per job type. Please check in Configuration > Employees, select the job type, and make sure that the option to declare tips is checked. If you continue to have issues with this, please contact our support department and they can help make sure it is working right for you!

20. Tip review by register

It would be nice to have a close out for the cashier/register similar to a server and driver. It would help us keep tract of credit slips and making sure tips are adjusted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4