Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. get rid of the placeholders 0.00 for adding driver tips

Love the new simplified way of adding driver tips, but could we have a blank box instead of the 0.00 placeholders because if someone just starts typing for example 5.00, it records 50.00 or 500 or 5000 unless they take the time to put their cursor to the far right. Too much room for error and slows them down to have to put the cursor to the far right.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mobile credit card processing integration

On the drivers app it would be great to use mobile credit card peoccessi g integrated in to the system.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a way to have different valid delivery times for diffrent days? We stay open longer on the weekends have deliver later.

Is there a way to have different valid delivery times for diffrent days? We stay open longer on the weekends have deliver later.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion. We do not currently support different delivery times on different days, however this is something we may consider adding in the future. Since you can have store hours vary per day, you may want to set your delivery hours for the later time, and set your store hours to close earlier during the week. You will not be able to take a delivery order when the store is closed.
    Thanks,
    Thr!ve Product Team.

4. Where did the button go on the driver close out to unsettle a ticket. Need to return, creates issues.

Put the unsettle button back on the driver close out. Making needless steps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Yes, we removed the unsettle functions from the driver screen for simplicity, so that all tendering functions can occur via the same method. If you need to change the tender type on a ticket, just go to the orders screen, click the total to get to full review, then click undo settle. From here you can tender the ticket in a different way. I understand this may be a bit of a longer process but keeping the credit card processing consistent enables us to provide a higher quality product. Thanks!

5. DR!VE - Phone Number display and Receipt Emailer

It would be nice to have a phone number display with tick on phone so thy could call the customer from the app I thought that was a great idea. also what about if customer wants a receipt from credit card order. is there way to just email from the app?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Pre-Assign" drivers their orders

Ability to pre-assign drivers their orders, but not actually dispatch them, so that they know what order they are going to take but the timer hasn't started yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Online ordering lets customer add tip to cash delivery orders

It wouldn't be a big deal, except when the tip is added it marks the ticket as "Paid" so my drivers think that they are just dropping off the order. Also, the customers will sometimes tip on top of the "tip" that was added online because they might not have been the person that placed the order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quick drop of $20 increments

I want to be able to quickly, one touch bank my drivers for each delivery based on the order total. I would like to bank them based on change from $20. For example, if an order is $17.03, I want to quickly bank them $2.97 for the order. If an order is $53.96, I want to quickly bank them $6.04. Upon return, I want to require them to settle and drop based on $20s. For the first sample, I would like to require a drop of $20. For the second, a drop of $60 would be required.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?