At the top of the page the screen will display the most recent results of the previous End of Day process.
- Unclosed Tickets: If there are any unclosed tickets there will be an X and the number of tickets that are not closed. You can click on the hyperlink and it will bring up a list of tickets. You can also click on the ticket # and review or reprint the ticket. To learn how to close the tickets you can read the Tickets Not Closed article.
- Driver Close: A driver is considered unclosed if they have a starting bank and/or open delivery orders assigned to them, and have not run a close shift. If a driver is unclosed there will be an X and a hyperlink that will show you which drivers are still open. To close a driver you can read the Closing A Driver article.
- Server Close: A server is considered unclosed if
they have a starting bank and/or open orders assigned to them,
and have not run a close shift. If a server is unclosed there will be an
X and a hyperlink that will show you which servers are still open.
Learn more about closing a server shift.
- Cash Locations: This alert will display If any cash locations remain unreconciled or have transactions since their last close and/or reconcile. In order to clear this alert all registered must be closed and reconciled. Read more about Cash Locations Not Reconciled (Version 7.7.0 and higher) (Prior to Version 7.7.0)
- Deposits: This alert indicates if the End of Day Deposit has been made on this date.
End of Day Deposit
- Employee Clock Off: Indicates if there are any employees still on the clock (Other than yourself)
Employees Off the Clock
- Credit Batch: If any orders were paid with credit cards this day and you have not settled your batches for the day an alert will show. You can learn how to batch credit cards you can read the Batching Credit Cards article.
Credit Batch Not Settled
- Print Confirmation: Clicking this button will print a confirmation of success.
Download the PDF version to distribute to your closing teams by clicking on the "Pop Out" button on the right hand side of the document below and then save it.