Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Thrive needs to Integrate with The Ordering App on Google

Googe now has a new feature where people can order directly from Google instead of the third party platforms and it will come directly to our POS. A lot of systems are already integrated. Are you guys working on this? Please integrate with google ASAP so we can take advantage of this feature. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If I had to pick one modification that I would like to see on thrive, that would be to have the thrive online charge a certain percentage

If I had to pick one modification that I would like to see on thrive, that would be to have the thrive online charge a certain percentage when the order is paid for with a credit card. I would make a value at the locatlion level, from 0.00 to 99.99 that would automatically charge the ticket. 0.00 would be used by your customers that do not wish to have a Credit card Service Charge, where I myself might want 3.25% of the bill. And although we would be starting at 3%, having the .xx gives us a little more flexibility…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a way to set a requirement for a miminum count?

Is there a way to set a requirement for a miminum count? I have a requirement that the cust must pick 2 choices, butttt, because they might want to pick 4 choices, I have that requirement set at 0. If I made it 2, then they could only pick 2.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Countdown Dough

My dough takes 24 hours to make, therefore I have a limited amount on hand each day, some days customers will run me out of one type and size. I need a count down for each type of dough and size of dough ball that can be modified daily based upon what the production crew made the day before

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve actually completed development on this feature for an upcoming release which will be in beta later in Q1 of 2019. We will update this issue when it is available. Hopefully this will be of help to you!

Regards,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product Team.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base