Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Asking how much tips they got after clocking out

It used to appear after clocking out to all the employees asking to declare there tips but now it just clock out and that's it and the problem that i change it everyday in the payroll details to everyone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Employees  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! We have an option to require employees to declare tips, this is set per job type. Please check in Configuration > Employees, select the job type, and make sure that the option to declare tips is checked. If you continue to have issues with this, please contact our support department and they can help make sure it is working right for you!

2. SALARIED DO NOT SHOW ON CLOCKED IN or auto clock out

It always shows SALARIED people that didn't clock out on the manager home screen. they aren't paid that way so it would be nice if they were cluttering up the auto clocked out records function. Seems to quick fix. Now you have to sort through all SALARIED people to see who really forgot to clock out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. We actually have a separate setting called “Exempt from payroll” which you can check on the employee pay screen, this will keep the employee off the payroll reports, auto clock out reports, etc.

Thanks!
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product team.

3. I would like to control schedule verification by security level

This morning, I had to call support so I could clock in. We enabled schedule verification so our employees stop clocking in early. However, because our managers are salary, we don't schedule them. We need a security setting to allow override of the schedule, so managers can clock on in the morning without being scheduled.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Colin,
    Thak you for your suggestion. There is a security settings in the Manager section called “Override schedule restrictions”. If your managers have this security level checked they should be able to enter their own code to authorize their clock in. I can see how it would be convenient to bypass this step for any employee who has the authorization, but it should not prevent them from clocking in with that code.

Regards,
    Duessa & Thr!ve Product team

4. Create a function that allows employees to clock in under different job codes or provide a way to have more than one pay rate for an employe

Provide an option for an employee to chose the job classification they will get clocking in under. Example, I have a barista that also works as a server. Both have different pay rates. Currently this is not an option but needs to to track accurate labor during the shift.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joe! Thanks for the suggestion. This forum is specific to our Thr!ve POS system, which is geared toward general restaurants. I’ve forwarded your comments to our CoffeeShopManager team for review!

Thanks
    Thr!ve Product Team.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base