You can design a room in Thr!ve to mirror your actual dinning room to help facilitate your table service. To start designing your room, navigate to the Table Service screen.
Click on the "Design" button to enter design mode.
Tip: Proper security is required to be in design mode. This can be found in Config > Security > Menu Items and Coupons level and/or "Full access to all configurations"
Select the tab you wish to design.
Click anywhere in the middle of the floor to bring up the design window. This is where you will design your entire room.
Table:Let's start by adding tables. Click on the "Table" tab to begin.
Create your table.
- Table Number: Enter in the table number. This how you will identify each table as well as assist in assigning tables.
- Seats: Select how you want your seats to look from the dropdown.
- Type: Select the type of table you wish to add.
- Table Top: You can select a texture for your tables from a list of provided or you can make them a solid color. Pick from the color drop down or enter your custom hex color.
- Rotate Degrees: You can leave your tables straight or you can rotate them
- Apply styles to all tables: Clicking this will make all the existing tables in the room change to this style. (By default, any new table you create will adopt the style of the last table you created).
If you want to edit the table you just created, simply click on the table and the edit screen will appear. You can make your edits and click "Apply" or to remove the entire table click "Remove".
Repeat these steps to create as many tables as you need.
Add A Wall:Add walls/separators to mimic your actual dining room. Thick "walls" can also serve as bar counters. Click anywhere in the middle of the floor to bring up the design window and click on the wall tab.
- Length: Select the length of the wall. You can always come back and edit the length if it's not right. To enter a wall the length of the screen (top to bottom) you will probably want to enter a value of 5.
- Width: Select the length. You can edit if it's not wide enough. For a wall, start with .1 as a good width. Choose wider (.4 perhaps) for a counter.
- Wall Texture: Select a texture from a list of preset we have provided, or you can choose a color from the color wheel without a texture.
- Apply Style To All Walls: Clicking this will make all walls you make after this the same as this design.
- Rotate Degrees: Walls default to horizontal. Rotate the wall to 90 to make it vertical
- Status: Set the status to Active or Inactive.
Repeat these steps to create as many walls as you need.
Add Items:We have added a list of items that will help embellish your room. For example, if you have a pool table in your establishment you can add it here. Click anywhere in the middle of the floor to bring up the design window and click on the Item tab.
To add an item click on the displayed fire extinguisher to bring up the list items.
- Width: Set the width of the item.
- Height: Set the height of the item.
- Rotate Degrees: Rotate the item to best fit your store.
- Status: Set the status to Active to have it show in the room.
Repeat these steps to add additional items.
Add A Restroom:Put finishing touches on your room by adding where the restroom is located. Do this by clicking anywhere in the middle of the floor to bring up the design window and click on the restroom tab.
- Width: Select the width of the sign.
- Height: Select the height of the sign.
- Rotate Degrees: Rotate the sign to fit the desired area of the room.
- Status: Make the status of the restroom Active.
- Service In: This is a good feature to give a notification every X mins for when someone should service this restroom.
When you are completely satisfied with your room; exist the design mode by clicking on the "Design" button. Your room will display and be ready to use.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!