Here you will see a replica of your restaurant layout.
Seat A Table:To create an order; click on the table you wish to sit your customers at and a window will appear. This is where you or the hostess will indicate how many people are at the table, select the server the table will be assigned to, and click on "Seat Table".
Once you click Seat Table; the screen will refresh and display the amount of people that are sitting at the table, the server that is responsible for the table, and a green thumbs up indicating that they have been seated. You can set alerts to have the thumb change to red if X amount of minutes have passed and they have not be serviced at various times throughout their dinning experience. Read more about these alerts here.
Start An Order:To start the order process, click on the table > click on the OK button on the popup screen.
Tip: If you want to immediately start the customer's order, instead of clicking the "Seat Table" button, you can click the "OK" button. The customers will still be shown as seated, and you will be taken directly to the menu to start the order.
Once you click OK; you will be taken to the menu screen where you can place the customer's order. Once you have completed their order; click "Finish".
Once you have clicked "Finish" the order will be saved and you will be taken back to the table screen. You will see that the table's status has updated to show that they have placed their order.
Edit Or Finish The Order:To load a customer's order; click on the table you wish to edit. The order will load on the right side of the screen as a virtual ticket and options will appear at the bottom of the screen.
The following actions can be taken from this point.
- If you wish to add items to the order, click on the menu icon at the top of the screen. You will be taken to the menu.
- Settle: This allows you to pay the ticket and close it out. (If server banking is not used, the Settle button will not appear. Just press finish to close to the register).
- Split: You can split the items on the ticket into more than one ticket so that each customer at the table can pay separately.
- Transfer: Allows you to transfer this ticket to a different staff member that is clocked in.
- Adjust Tips: Allows you to adjust the tips on this ticket.
- Re-Print: Allows you to reprint this ticket.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!