- Contact Chowly to sign up for their service
- Contact your Granbury Solutions account manager (800-750-3947) to authorize the Chowly service.
- Granbury will configure your system to allow communications to Chowly.
- Check your menu items and make sure they are marked as "Not Available Online" if you don't want them online
- Check your coupons to make sure they are properly marked as "POS / Online Only / POS & Online"
- Export your menu & coupons and provide to Chowly (Here's a video on how to do this)
- Work with Chowly to configure your delivery area & zones (and any delivery charges). This is not included in the menu export.
Tips for Success:
- Remember, every time a menu item or coupon is changed, you'll need to get Chowly an updated copy of your menu. The most common cause of errors or problems with the integration is out of date menu items.
- The 3rd party sites will charge the customer, and then reimburse you periodically. For accounting purposes, you should set up tender types for each different 3rd party site (Here's how). Let Chowly know the tender type to use based on the originating site.
- The orders should come in pre-tendered to that tender type. Be sure to close out the orders to that tender type when the customer picks up the food (or it is delivered).
- If you wish to charge more for 3rd party orders, you can do so by setting up a 2nd pricing scheme, and setting that as the default for 3rd party exports. Here's how.