When server banking is activated, you can manage your servers directly from the orders screen. It must be activated by turning on server banking in Config > Order Types > Tables.
To manage your open tickets, navigate to the Orders screen.
At the bottom of the screen, click on "Server Status."
This will bring up a list of server functions as well as a list of all your assigned tickets.
Tip: If you have the correct permissions, you can view other server status' by selecting a name from the dropdown.
Tickets highlighted in blue are tickets that have been settled. Tickets highlighted in white have yet to be settled. Click here to read more about settling tickets.
The right side of the screen displays important statistics for the server.
- Total Sales
- Average Ticket
- Dollar amount per guest
The buttons below allow you to manage specific features for your server.
- Transfer: Allows you to transfer a ticket from one server to another. Click here to read more.
- Assign Bank: Assign a specific amount of money to the server. Servers do not typically have a drawer assigned to them, they are responsible for their cash and credit card slips until the end of the shift. Click here to read more.
- Drop: Drop excess cash into a cash drawer. Click here to read more.
- Report: Clicking this button prints a report to a local printer.
- Close Shift: After you settle all the tickets, you can close the shift. Click here to read more.
- Cancel: Closes the window and returns back to the Orders Screen.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!