Select the station you wish to edit.
- Station Name: This name will identify the work station and appear on various reports.
- Station IP: Enter your station's IP address.
- Is This a Register Station: If set to "Yes" tender functions will be available and a cash drawer can be associated to this station. If set to "No" you will not be able to tender orders on this station.
- Valid Order Types: Allows you to specify which order types can be taken on this station.
- Default Order Types: If set, all orders will default to this order type. A user can still change the order type if there are other valid order types set.
- Default Floor Plan: If table layout is active, lets you specify which "room" to default to for this station.
- Default Screen: Allows you to select a screen to default to when logged onto a station.
- Remote Authorized: If checked, this indicates that the
station can be used as a "remote" station license, changing
its IP address from a remote location in order to login. Any in-store POS stations should NOT
have this checked; the "remote" and "support"
stations SHOULD have this checked.
Be sure to always save your changes.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!