- 462 Split Tickets: Thr!ve
can now split tickets into multiple new tickets, to allow you to more
easily handle large parties who pay separately. This function is
accessible via Options > Split Ticket, or via a special "Split
Ticket" menu function button you can add anywhere on your menu. Watch the split ticket video here!
You can also split items on a ticket to share among 2 tickets.
- 557 Declaring Tips At Clockout: Users can now declare their tips
when clocking out if properly configured for their job type. When a
user clocks out, a popup will appear showing them how much in credit
card tips they have during their shift and how that % translates to
overall sales (or a minimum % that you specify)The user can then enter
in the amount
of tips they are declaring and it will be recorded on their payroll
report. To learn more about this feature, watch this video Read More & watch a video here.
- 745 Server Banking: If server banking is turned on in Config
> Order Types > Tables, order workflow changes. Table orders will
"Finish" (save as open) without being tendered, but can be "settled" by
the server by selecting the "Settle" function from the orders screen.
Any other order type which is set to "Show in server details" can also
be settled in this way. To learn more about server banking and server
close functions, read this article!
The server will be held responsible for for their cash and credit card slips until the close of their shift.
Related to this, we've made some other changes to the order workflow. The behavior of the finish button and tender screen depends on order type settings, server banking setting, and register / non register. If you Finish an in-house order on a non-register station, the tender screen gives you the option to add a tip, but no tender types are available as you can not pay on that station. Delivery & Pick up orders can be tendered (pre-arranged) on a non-register station.
- 826 Server Close/Status: The server status button at the bottom of the orders screen gives you access to server management functions.
From this screen, you can transfer tickets, assign a bank, make a drop, or print a server report. The server status screen also shows statistics about server performance. The Total sales / Average Ticket and $ per guest graphs will show red, orange or green based on the server's relative performance to other employees that day. The sales by revenue center categorize sales (You can set this up in Configuration / Items / Edit Category). Close a server's shift via the orders screen by clicking on Server Status > Close Shift.
- Pre-arranged Pick Up Orders: Taking pickup orders on a
phone station? Now you can charge a credit card over the phone. The
order will remain open. When the customer picks up the order, just
recall on a register station and hit "Pay" to close the order.
Deferred pick-up orders can also have credit cards pre-arranged. Here
is a video that explains this feature:
- 182/701 Promise Times: You can now edit your promise times from the customer look up screen. Navigate to the customer screen > Click on the promise time icon > A window will appear where you can adjust promise times according to your needs. You can always return to this screen and set all of your promise times back to the default settings once you no longer need to account for high or slow volumes of business. When updating promise times here, they will automatically update to Lets Get online or Thr!ve online ordering. Read This Article to learn more about setting promise times.
- 659 Fractions: Thr!ve POS will now recognize the
configuration option (Config / Items /Department/Fraction) which
excludes specific sizes such as a slice of pizza or a calzone from
- 788 KML Map Exporting: Once you've drawn your delivery area using Google maps in the Thr!ve POS system, you can export this as a KML file to import into your Lets Get online ordering system. This can be done by navigating to Manager > Configuration > Order Types > Delivery Area > KML Exports.
- 200/952 - Google Maps in Thr!ve Online: If you have Google maps defined for your delivery area in the POS, you can now see it in Thr!ve Online. It will automatically export to TOL when saved, or when a manual import is done, however you will not be able to edit these delivery areas from TOL.
- 806/978 New Credit Processing Supported:
We now support a new integrated
credit processing company called Cayan. Users can select this processor
by navigating to Manager > Config > Tax/Tender/Cash > Credit
> Select Cayan from the dropdown. Cayan serves as our gateway to
allow you to choose from a variety of credit processors. To learn more
about getting set up with a Cayan account, please contact your account
representative or fill out the form on this page: http://www.granburyrs.com/solutions/payment-processing
Other General Enhancements:
- 308: Requirements pop ups in the POS now show the requirements options in the order they are displayed in backend setup.
- 134: E-mail
customer receipts from the full review screen. Click the "Email
Receipt" button, if a customer is attached to the order and has an email
attached to their profile, the receipt will be sent to that email
address. If a customer is attached and there is no email attached to
their profile, you will be presented with the option to add an email
address and save it to their profile. If no customer is attached, you can enter a 1-time email.
- 682: The Deferred Item Sales report now has the option to show requirements details. Requirements can be configured to show on the report by navigating to Manager > Config > Items > Select Item > Requirements > "Display as topping item on item sales report"
- 787: Expanded the character length limitation for customer addresses
- 942: Table and tent numbers can now contain letters, for example: table 23A
Customer profile will save without a zone if zone is not required in
Config / Customer, even if delivery fees are calculated by zone.
- 897: Some users experienced issues with submitting time off request while using FireFox
- 746: Addressed issue with saving an alternative address in a customer's profile
- 773: Customer user defined fields were not displaying properly if there were spaces in the description or content.
- 980: Starting
driver mileage was asking for starting odometer reading on every
delivery assign instead of only asking once at the beginning of the
- 979: When using pay by zone for driver fees, the driver fee was not always calculating properly
- 799: Addressed an issue where in some cases; a gift card sold by itself with no other items on the ticket would result in an error
When closing a cash drawer, it would allow a negative cash amount when
the tips exceeded the ending balance or would not deduct paid tips
correctly from the cash balance, making the close balance incorrect.
- 833: If a menu tab was created and made "active" however did not contain any items/buttons, the tab would not load
- 896: Offer menu buttons were using the offer name instead of what the user named it
In some cases, including two & characters in the same message or in
deferred order notes was causing issues with order submission.
- 876: Even dollar amounts were not displaying decimals on the credit card enter card data form
Large orders that were longer than the virtual ticket display were not
displaying correctly with the scroll bar when ordered with last order
- 903: The order type "Eat-in" was not always displaying the "Pay Later" functionality. This has been resolved
- 731/970: Occasionally screen overlap would occur, especially when logging out and logging in. Now it doesn't.
Addressed an issue where settled delivery orders could be resettled.
Applying an order level discount and a item level discount on the same
order was causing issues with the price of an item in reports.
- 946: Authorized credit cards on deferred orders were not batching properly when set to "Deferred orders report on day of order".
- 849: When voiding, some tax and coupon data was not fully voided resulting in reporting discrepancies
- 990: "Reprint All" deferred orders from the order screen was not working properly when this flag was set in Printer Ticket Options; this has been resolved
- 905: The auto generated "No" button in the requirements screen was not showing as "No" on a recalled virtual ticket
- 716: When an individual item was voided from a ticket, the dollar value item was not properly recording on the Void Detail report.
- 1071: Some online ordering configurations would not process credit cards due to a particular encryption type setting. This was resolved.
- 851: Fractional orders did not consistently follow the settings for showing / not showing their inclusions. This was fixed.
- 1026: When using the "prompt for price" feature, the total was displaying correctly in the virtual ticket when paid, however if the ticket was recalled it was not displaying the correct total.
- 1044: "View Schedule" from timeclock was not properly showing am/pm designation
Resolved Issues in Thr!ve Backend:
- 674/886: Addressed issues with adding recipes for inventory in Firefox or Chrome
- 775: Resolved an issue where adding special characters in inclusions and requirements caused them to not display properly
- 842: When editing the email configurations in Config - General, some fields were not properly updating after save
- 999: Addressed an issue where the 2nd half of a fractional order was not always displaying on a virtual ticket
- 866: When delivery charges by zone were saved, duplicate entries were created, resulting in excess delivery fees. This has been resolved.
- 786: Addressed an issue where adding employees to a daily schedule was only saving the first employee added and negating all subsequently added employees.
- 776: Addressed issue where the employee's profile was saving without having all of the required fields completed
- 537: The weekly schedule view was not showing employee availability setting for Sunday.
- 630: Addressed an error in Manager Alerts - Employee Overdue From Break
- 737: Fixed spelling error on the customer delete page in Manager - Customers
- 699: Addressed an issue with the Sales/Order Type by Interval report, where if the report was run for times before the store opened and no sales had been made in the system yet; the placement of the data was off in the report
Minor Releases For This Version:
- Resolved display issue with extra inclusions not showing on virtual ticket
- Fixed an issue with the view schedule from timeclock
- Added support for host capture batching for Cayan with Heartland, Nova, 5th 3rd/Vantiv, RBS and Paymenttech
- Fixed an issue with saving email configuration
- Fixed an issue with deferred LetsGet orders failing if CVV enabled with PCC
- Fixed an issue with saving server close shift records with change dueT
- Fixed an issue with incorrect tax when multiple tax structures are used with a % discountTPOS-1169 -
- Fixed issue for deliveries taken between midnight and 1 AM giving an error
- Fixed issues for dispatch driver sort
- Fixed an issue with incorrect rounding of the sale amount in the order_tax table when a % discount is used, causing a discrepancy on the tax summary report.
- Fixed an issue to ensure Salesbuilder offers get redeemed when open orders are recalled, then closed.
- No issues for Thr!ve users
- Resolved issues with Thr!ve Online importing multiple prices for single size
- Added Tender Type Column to Credit Batch Screens
- Resolved issues with tips at tender w/ Delivery causing cash variances
- Change Vault enrollment and utilization with Cayan
- Resolved issues with Partial balance Gift Cards, Mercury and PC Charge
- No issues for Thr!ve users.
- 1462: The ability to authorize later functionality for credit cards has been added to Cayan
- 1361: We have made additional checks to make sure a void on a credit card with the following merchants has been successful. Cayan, Bridgepay, and RapidConnect
- Support for the Mercury Pay Dejavoo device.
- Improvements to the N2k data feed for item tax / non taxable items
- Improvements to Online Order deferred default times. When inserting an online order, for print time, use the longer of the lead time specified by the online site OR the default online order lead time. If no additional print time is specified by the online site, use the default. For normal orders, if outside of daypart hours, calculate promise time by inserting the longest standard promise defined.
- Fix an issue with credit card batch printing for Mercury (dual MID batches)
- Extend Change Due dialog auto timeout
- Fixed issue with Advanced Search "30 day" criteria
- Resolved issues with Credit receipts reprints and voids
- Resolved issues with adding a new cash drawer
- Resolved issues with Customer Pole Display
- Mercury Dejavoo transactions are converting to not-present MID when deferred scheduler runs.
- Further changes to OLO deferred promise times - setting additional print same as print time.
- Add support for CVV with legacy online (LG) interface
- Fixed issues with transactions for 0.00 getting stuck in the batch
- Fixed issues with online order submitted single quote in credit card address field
- Resolved issue - CC receipts at dispatch only print receipts for the first order when routing >1 Delivery
- Enhanced the Thr!ve Online export to allow for item sort order
- Removed Yahoo weather integration due to changes to their API terms
- Fixed issue where Delete and hit tab is giving 'NaN' in the Amount to Deposit text fields.
- Improved OpenEdge integration to send proper industry codes
- No issues for Thr!ve users
- Online deferred orders can print twice if print at time of order is selected
- No issues for Thr!ve users
- Trim input fields in credit and gift setup area and disabled unneeded fields
- Remove yahoo weather from manager home and store summary
- EFT credit card type is set inappropriately in some cases.
- Resolved issues with edit an offer on a deferred order
- Refactor Cayan Vault enrollment process
- Alternate Pricing button can be visible when multiple price is not enabled.
- Improved OpenEdge integration to send proper industry codes
- Mercury Encrypted MSR support added for Gift Cards.
- Enhanced ADP export
a) Added support for leading zeros in Job type department codes and batch ID.
b) Earning codes will not show on export if value is zero for this employee.
- Add checkStatus method to MercuryDejavoo transactions to recover lost authorizations
Check values have been added to trigger a retrieval of the previous transaction in the event of a browser, network or other environmental event causes a successful authorization from being attached to a POS process. Dejavoo devices must be up to date with checkStatus method activated.