New articles have been released in the Thr!ve knowledge base.
- Add A Tip To An Order Via The Tender Process: Found in Menu/Ordering
- Add A Tip Via The Orders Screen: Found in Orders Screen
- Add A Tip Via Driver Close Process - Found in Dispatch/Delivery
- Create An Order To Go: Found in Menu / Ordering
- Customizing Your Manager Screen: Found in Manager Home Screen
- Delivery Fees Using Google Maps: Found in Config - Order Types
- Order A Fractional Pizza - Video: Found in Menu / Ordering
- Phone Orders - Delivery Area (Google Maps): Found in Config - Order Types.
- Track Driver Mileage Using Google: Found in Config - Employees
- Update Your POS System: Found in Manager Home Screen
- Void An Item On An Order Paid With Cash: Found in Order Screen
- Void An Item On An Order Paid With Credit: Found in Order Screen
- Void An Order Paid With Credit: Found in Orders Screen
- Void An Order Paid With Cash: Found in Orders Screen
Resolved Issues Thr!ve:
- 543: In Manager > Order Types > Delivery, there were issues saving the "Reprint ticket when assigned" and "am/pm designation on delivery hours" when updated. This has been resolved.
- 502: Resolved an issue where Auto Update was not always indicating that a release was available for some Thr!ve users.
- 490: Addressed an issue where biometrics was not immediately reading a new employee's finger print after registering their print.
- 582: Addressed an issue with the Instant Mesa
- 224: Added a cash location close sheet display after register close, which can be printed. This addresses an issue with cash reconcile dates not updating.
- 591, 497: Addressed issues related to the interaction of coupons that apply to multiple items, or multiple times on the order.
- 532: Improved application of the "Apply to highest priced" vs. "Apply to lowest priced" setting in coupon configuration.
- Addressed issue with topping count restrictions for coupons.
- Added the ability to remove an auto apply coupon.
- 575: Updated the driver sort order to respect the following rules.
Available drivers are at the top,
OUT drivers are at the bottom (last out bottom of list)
When a driver returns, they go to the bottom of the available list.
When a driver first clocks on, they come to the top or bottom of available driver list according to the settings.
When a driver goes on break they are removed from the list.
When a driver returns from break, they are put on the available list.
- 567: Fixed an issue where drivers were not seeing their tips properly when tips were adjusted using the "Adjust Tips button from the orders screen.
- 555: When recalling a ticket and voiding an item some customers were having issues with; the 'Clear current ticket?" window not going away after clicking Yes.
- 592: Addressed an issue where maps in the process screen would sometimes lock up and not close for users.
- 673: Some customers were getting a continuous "Please Wait" message on the caller ID screen
- 694: Voiding an order was not updating N2K
- 677: When processing a credit card some customer's experience issues when trying to use the pay later function.
- 509: The Deferred Details Report was not displaying the correct serving times.
- 589: The Deferred Item Sales Report was reporting an item when it was placed/paid and then again when it became live. Fixed to only report once.
- 653: Revising a deferred time would cause the orders date and time to update which would cause issues when reporting.