Customer Look Up:
- Customer Look Up Screen has been redesigned.
- Color Coding has changed. Active Calls = bright blue. New customers = light blue. Loyal customers = Green. Answered calls = gray.
- Customer view has been redesigned.
- New modules in the customer view screen include:
- Customer Notes: Add notes for any customer, and choose to "Alert" with a pop up.
- Available Offers: Select an available loyalty or customer credit offer
- Last Order Recall: Scroll through previous 2 orders to select items or reorder the entire order.
- Use the arrows to scroll to User Defined fields, Customer Groups, Loyalty Info and "More" customer data.
- Use the "pencil" icon to edit a customer.
- Customer order summary in upper right shows the customer's order totals.
- Customer "Star Rating" has been added to customer view: The system will defaults to 1 star after 2 orders, 2 stars after 10 orders, and 3 stars after 40 orders. This default can be changed in the customer config area.
- Customer "Star Rating" configuration was added to Customer Configuration:
- Dispatch Screen has been redesigned:
- Updated the table color scheme
- Updated the bottom frame bar and icons
- Color coded drivers. In/Ready = Green, Out = Purple, Overdue = Red
- Color coded orders. Late = Red, Nearly late = Orange, New = White
discount button that defaults to a specified discount but can be
changed to a different amount by the user via a keypad that pops up.
- Added "Loyalty Customer" to the Advanced Customer Search option (backend).
- Added a cash location close sheet display after register close, which can be printed.
Resolved Issues Thr!ve:
- Improved compatibility in Firefox and IE with category printing.
- Resolved an issue where coupons with specific PLU codes were not saving and subsequently moving to the next numeric order.
- Resolved issue where a auto apply BOGO coupon was applying to an order when only 1 item was ordered instead of 2.
- Resolved issue where a $Off coupon with an item requirement was not applying to an order.
- Resolved issue with coupons applying to "max discounts" was not calculating the final order total properly.
- Resolved issue - Max discount security setting control was not enforcing the max % of discount properly.
- In some cases; the system was allowing larger sizes to apply on specific size restricted coupons.
- In some cases; the system was restricting multiple coupons to apply to an order when it should not.
- Zip code was not saving for a new customer from a street search causing a deliver to be considered out of a delivery area.
- In some cases, the menu would display "Customer" instead of the actual customer's name on an order.
a user logged out from the customer screen and then logged back in and
navigated to the menu screen, the display was not correct.
- Deferred orders were dropping the link off the virtual ticket, making it difficult to change a deferred time.
- The deferred calendar was not calculating the correct AM/PM time for orders deferred at 12:00.
- Deferred calendar was not calculating properly when the due date was set to the 31st.
- Resolved an issue where toppings on a fractional pizza were printing double on the virtual recalled ticket.
- Extended the amount of time the "Change due" dialog box displays on the screen to 30 seconds.
- Resolved an issue where in some cases if an item was ordered and paid with a credit card the system would throw an error.
- Quantity + and - buttons were not working on some items.
- Deferred-tendered orders were not reflecting on reports correctly. Instead of reflecting a refunded closed order it was showing as a standard voided order.
- Resolved issue where topping based pricing was not calculating correctly with base pricing vs stand alone.
- If using topping based pricing and user goes over a specific limit the price would revert back to the base price.
- Resolved issue where topping based pricing was not calculating the price correctly when doubling or tripling toppings.
- Resolved an issue where after editing a requirement the user would be taken to a blank screen.
- Login and timeclock was not receiving data or connection with the Dynamag USB KB reader.
- Improved the update/installation process for customers