To view the Driver's status navigate to the "Dispatch" Screen.
Select the driver you want to view.
Select the "Driver Status" button.
A new window will popup.
- The left side of the screen displays all the tickets assigned to this driver.
- The right side shows a financial summary; giving drivers an overview of the financial status of their shift. It also displays their current mileage.
- The Performance screen shows average delivery times and a breakdown of how long it took to deliver each ticket.
- Settle Orders/Adjust Tips: Opens a new screen to settle tickets and adjust tips on orders that have been delivered by this driver during their shift.
- Unassign Delivery: Allows you to unassign an order from the driver.
- Assign Bank: Enables you to assign an amount of money to the driver that they are responsible for.
- Drop: Allows the driver to drop off an amount of cash to a specific location so that they do not have to carry excessive cash.
- Print: Prints a summary of the driver's status or prior shift closes.
- Close Shift: Allows you to close out the driver's shift and reconcile their tickets/cash so you can complete the end of day process.
- Cancel: Takes you back to the main dispatch screen.
To learn how to perform a specific task concerning deliveries or drivers you can view the articles and videos within the Dispatch Screen section of our knowledge base.