To view the Late Delivery Report, navigate to Manager > Reports > Operations > Late Deliveries Report.
Select the start and end dates you wish to view late deliveries on and click "Generate."
The results will display the following information below.
- The ticket number of the late order
- The date and time the order was placed
- The promise time of the order
- The time the order was actually dispatched
- If you are using the Dr!ve mobile app and the driver inputs their arrival time, it will display
- The actual amount of time the order is considered late. This is calculated by adding the "1 way average drive time" to the dispatch time and comparing to the promise time.
- The total amount of the ticket order
- The name of the server that took the order
- The name of the driver that delivered the order
- The name of the customer
- The customer's address
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!