To view the Delivery Performance report, navigate to Manager > Reports > Operations > Delivery Performance.
Select the start and end dates you wish to view and click Generate.
The results will display below.
The report will display each driver that has been on a shift during the time frame that you selected. Across will show:
- The total amount of delivery sales assigned to that driver.
- The total number of deliveries completed by the driver.
- The total amount of trips the driver made.
- The total amount of time the driver was dispatched during the time frame you selected to view.
- The percentage of time the driver spent on deliveries during their shit.
- The average orders delivered per trip.
- The total amount of driver fees.
- The total amount of tips received during the shift (actual tips reported on individual tickets, not based on tips declared at the end of the shift)
- The total amount of drops made by the driver during their shift.
- The total mileage driven by the driver. This will only show if the feature "Track driver mileage" is used.
- The average amount of time the driver spent on each delivery.
- The total average delivery time per how many orders were being delivered at one time.
You can print and/or export the report to Excel if you need to.