Customer Credit Detail Report
To view the Customer Credit Detail report, navigate to Manager > Reports > Operations > Customer Credit Detail.
Select the start and end dates you wish to view and click Generate.
The results will display below.
The following information will be displayed:
- The customer's name. (The name on the profile).
- The customer's phone number.
- The credit that was given to the customer.. This can be a promo, coupon, discount, or misc offer,
- The date that the credit was applied to the customer account. This column can be sorted by oldest to newest or visa versa.
- The employee that performed the credit.
- A note that could have been applied when the credit was given.
- What date the offer was redeemed on. If it has not yet been redeemed it would say.
- If the offer has been redeemed; the ticket number will displayed with a hyperlink that you can click on to display the ticket.
From here you can reprint the ticket or enter into full review.
You can print and/or eport the report to Excel if you need to.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!