Select the start and end dates you want to view and click "Generate."
The top portion of the report displays the overview of all the data.
- Total Voids for the time period of the report.
- Total Item only voids done.
- Total Full Ticket voids done.
- Total voids performed on open tickets.
- Total voids performed on closed tickets.
- Total voids where the orders were not made before the void was performed.
- Total voids where the orders were made before the void was performed.
- Ticket Status: Indicates if the ticket open or closed when the void was performed.
- Made/Unmade: Indicates if the items on the ticket were made or unmade when the void was performed (with Inventory license)
- The ticket number
- The reason for the void: You can have preset reasons made or a custom message can be typed.
- Employee: The name of the employee that performed the void.
- Time of Order: The time that the original order was placed.
- Time of Void: The time that the void on the order was placed.
- The order type.
- The total amount of the ticket
- The total amount of the void.
- The amount of money that was refunded to the customer, if it was a closed ticket void.
- Who authorized the void
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!