To view the Ticket Details report, navigate to Manager > Reports > Sales > Ticket Details.
Select the start and end dates you wish to view and click Generate.
The results will display below.
Each ticket that was created on the days you ran will display the following:
- The ticket number
- The subtotal of the ticket
- The tax to be collected on the order
- The order's total with tax included
- The status of the order/ticket
- The order type
- The tender type(s) used to settle the ticket
- The server that took the order, or Online Order
- The stations the order was performed on, or Online Order
- The time and date of the order
To view more details of a ticket, you can click on the ticket number and a virtual copy of the ticket will appear. Here, you can see what items are on the ticket, reprint the ticket, or go to full review of the ticket.
You can print this report or export it to Excel.