To view the Deferred Details report, navigate to Manager > Reports > Sales > Deferred Details.
Select the start and end dates that you wish to view and click "Generate".
The results will display below.
Each line will display the ticket number (or PENDING depending on your version). You can click on the ticket number to load a more detailed view of what was on the order, reprint the order or enter full view.
You will also be able to view the following:
- The ticket total
- The order type
- The customer's name
- The server that took the order, or if it was an online order it will display as "Online Order"
- The status of the order
- The date and time the order was placed
- The date and time the order should be completed and ready for the customer
- The date and time the system should print the order to the kitchen.
- Any notes that were included when setting the order to deferred. If the order is an online order and no notes were included, the column will display "Online Deferred Order"