To set your preferences for Pick Up orders navigate to Configuration > Order Types > Pick Up
Customer lookup required: Allows you to
control the level of customer information you require for this order type.
o Full Lookup: Requires that you associate the order with a customer record in the database.
o Name Only: Requires that the customer name be entered.
o Phone Only: Requires that the customer phone # be entered.
- Display promise time: If "Yes" the promise time will be displayed for this order type.
Tip: Promise times show average production and deliver times, allowing your employees to give customers an accurate estimate of when their order will arrive
- Show in server details: Controls whether this order type is included in the server details / server close shift process. If individual servers are responsible for closing out pick up orders to their bank, use this.
- Minimum promise time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner: Allows
you to specify a minimum amount of time that will be displayed when
calculating a promise time.
- Order is late after X minutes: Allows
you to specify the # of minutes to allow before an order is considered
late. Late orders are reported as such and are colored on the orders
Tip: This is used as an alternative to the promise time feature and s only active if "Display promise time" is set to "No"
NOTE: The following 2 features are only available in the FireFy user interface.
- Alert if promise time is X min over default: If the promise time has been extended beyond the default time, an alert will display on the customer edit screen.
- Minimum/Maximum promise time x min: Specify the min/max that system default promise times can be adjusted to.
Save your changes.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!