To set your preferences for to go orders navigate to Configuration > Order Types > To Go
- Prompt for customer name: Controls whether the customer name (first and last) is required when an order is placed for this order type.
- Prompt for tent number: Controls whether a tent number is required when an order is placed for this order type.
- Prompt for table number: Controls whether a table number is required when an order is placed for this order type.
- Prompt for customer lookup: Controls whether complete customer look up is required when an order is placed for this order type.
Tip: Use this feature if you want all orders to be associated with customers in your database for marketing purposes.
- Allow save of open tickets: Controls whether the "pay later" option is available on the tender screen for this order type. If set to "no" the user must tender the ticket immediately.
- Show in server details*: Controls whether open to go orders are included in the server details / server close shift process.
- Display promise time*: If "Yes" the promise time will be displayed for this order type.
Tip: Promise times display average production and deliver times, allowing your employees to give customers an accurate estimate of when their order will arrive
- Minimum, Maximum promise times: Specify the minimum and maximum allowed promise times for breakfast, lunch, diner. You can also specify an alert if the promise time is manually set x mins over the default time*:
Save your changes.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!