Navigate to Configuration > Menus > Choose the menu tab you want to add the button to > Select an available space you want to place the button > Select tender from the button type drop down.
A button will appear and a new set of options will appear.
- Text Color: Choose the color of the text.
- Text Style: Style can be normal, bold, italic, or underlined
- Tender Amount: Enter the tender amount. This button is a quick cash function.
Example: $5, $10, $20, or EX for "exact amount".
- Label: Name the button. This will display on the button.
- Tender Type: Choose what type of payment this button will be attached to.
Example: Cash, Credit, Debit
- Order Type: Choose the order type. Example: Dine In, To Go, Delivery.
- Size: Choose the size of the button.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!