To activate this feature, navigate to Configuration > General > Store Setup and check the box to enable multiple pricing
Then, navigate to Configuration > Items > Alternate Pricing
A popup will open
- Pricing Scheme: You can choose to edit one that is already set up or create a new one by click Add New in the drop down menu.
- Name: Give your new pricing scheme a name. Example: Hotel Prices
- Comments: Add text for this pricing
- PLU #: If you have a PLU# enter it here, if not the system will add one for you. The PLU#s are essential for Central Menu Management - syncing multiple locations.
- Copy From: If you wish to start from your default pricing or an existing scheme, copy that.
- Default Price Scheme By Store/Station: Select "Store" to set the default scheme your store will use. Select individual stations to have your pricing vary by station.
- 3rd Party Online Order Scheme: Use his setting to select a default pricing scheme that will be used by 3rd party online ordering (everything except Let'sGet or Thr!ve Online). Combat the high fees of 3rd party sites like UberEats and GrubHub by charging higher menu prices for these integrations. The "XML Export" that is provided to your integrator will use this scheme for the pricing export as well.
Save your changes.
Now when you go into alter pricing in various areas of configuration you will have the option to pick the pricing scheme you wish to edit.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!