Edit Detailed Customer Information (version 8.1+)
The customer detail screen is accessed by clicking on the "Customer" box at the top of the virtual ticket once you have attached a customer to an order. You can also access this screen by searching for a customer, selecting it, and using the "View" button at the top of the screen.
This screen is divided into 3 columns. Lets start at the top left. Here is the customer name and star rating (You can define criteria for the star rating in Configuration > Marketing). The "edit" icon will let you edit basics such as name, address and phone number.
Below the customer name you'll see an icon indicating customer type (residential, company or lodging), their phone, and address.
"Customer Since" lets you know how long they have been a customer.
You'll also see a summary of their total orders and $ spent here.
The rest of the screen is divided into 6 "sections" as defined by the dark blue headers. Most of these sections have 2 tabs to show different information. Clicking on any of the blue headers will expand or contract that section. Let's review them briefly:
- Orders: The drop down list contains all the orders for this customer. The most recent order's details are displayed but you can choose any past order from the list. From here you can reorder individual items or the entire order. Learn More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955215
- Account: The account module allows you to manage house account charges for this customer. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1960294
- Notes: Enter detailed notes about this customer, which can also pop up as an alert. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955212
- Offers: Any available offers will show here, including those earned through loyalty or through an applied offer credit. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955230
- Points: Point totals for both basic and advanced loyalty will show here, depending on what you have active.
- Addresses: Enter multiple addresses for the customer, set defaults, and select the address to use for this order. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955209
- Phones: Enter multiple phone #s for this customer
- Order Types: Deactivate certain order types for this customer: More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955224
- Groups: Associate this customer with a group for fundraising or discounts. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1960291
- More Info: Additional fields of information including birthday, non-tax status, e-mail, etc. More: https://thrivepos.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1955221
- Custom: Custom user defined fields (control this in Configuration > Marketing)