- Be able to manage credit card configuration
- Setting any employee as an "Owner" level security
- Be able to set security privileges for functions such as access to the credit card configuration screen, access to PSO assignable approved sites, and set new employees at the "Owner" level.
Setting An Administrative Password:
The first time an "owner" level person attempts to use a function which requires an administrative password, they will be expected to set their password.
The password must meet certain guidelines:
- 8-20 characters
- At least 1 special character
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 capital letter
- No spaces
- Not the same as your previous 4 passwords
Granting Administrative privileges:
As an "owner" level employee, you must enter your administrative password to set any other employees as "owners". Once set, you can grant them administrative privileges which will allow them to access secure credit card configuration areas.
Navigate to Manage Employees, select the employee and the "Security" screen.
Set the security level to Owner.
Enter your admin password:
Next, press the "Grant Administrative Privileges" button
The system will set an initial password for the employee. Please communicate this password to them, they will need it to log in to administrative areas. The same initial password is used for all employees.
The first time the employee logs in to credit configuration or another secure area, they will need to enter the assigned password, then they will be asked to change their password:
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!