To view the Driver's status navigate to the "Dispatch" Screen.
Select the driver you want to view.
Select the "Driver Status" button.
A new window will popup.
- The left side of the screen displays all the tickets assigned to this driver.
- The right side shows a financial summary; giving drivers an overview of the financial status of their shift. It also displays their current mileage.
- The Performance screen shows average delivery times and a breakdown of how long it took to deliver each ticket.
- Unassign Delivery: Allows you to unassign an order from the driver.
- Assign Bank: Enables you to assign an amount of money to the driver that they are responsible for.
- Drop: Allows the driver to drop off an amount of cash to a specific location so that they do not have to carry excessive cash.
- Print: Print options including a current shift ticket list, or prior shift close reports.
- Close Shift: Allows you to close out the driver's shift and account for money owed.
- Cancel: Takes you back to the main dispatch screen.
To learn how to perform a specific task concerning deliveries or drivers you can view the articles and videos within the Dispatch Screen section of our knowledge base.
Got questions you can't find the answer to here? Let us know so we can improve the help system!